- Scrum Master
Possible job locations
Partly remote, Kraków, Rzeszów
B2B or Employment contract
Polish and English (B2)
About the Team
Everyone is different, but we respect diversity and strive to make everyone feel comfortable. We complement each other perfectly and are a close-knit team of like-minded people who genuinely love what they do. In our daily work, we use agile methodology and appreciate the feedback culture. We are constantly improving our skills and acquiring new knowledge. We put clients at the centre of everything we do and listen attentively to understand their needs and objectives. Our common goal is to create a high-end product that meets the challenges of modern banking. Join us and find out what it’s like to work with brilliant people on the best solutions in the industry.
About the Job – Scrum Master
Currently we’re looking for an experienced Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our product development teams.
We appreciate working together, discussing with customers about their problems or needs and product ideas for creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, testing it with customers, and getting it released.
If you want to have a direct impact on a product and develop communication platform with international range that means you are a right person to work with us!
What will you do as a Scrum Master?
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work
- mentoring and motivating team to improve processes
- Supporting Product Team in tracking and communicating team progress and backlogs
- Looking for opportunities to increase teams effectiveness (and therewith business value)
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
Join us if you:
- have Bachelor or Master’s degree
- have at least 2 + years work experience in an IT environment
- are Scrum certified
- have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques.
- are ability to coordinate people who works with the Product (facilitating changes)
- are a strong communicator, a capable leader and your’re invested in Agile frameworks,
- are an experienced with coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- are ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- are strongly focus on build agile culture based on feedback
- are self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- have knowledge of the business and the importance of creating value for both the business and the customer;
- have enough technical depth and affinity with the product to understand development and delivery issues within the team and judge their relative importance