Automation & Manual Test Engineer
Possible job locations
Remotely, Bielsko-Biała, Kraków, Rzeszów, Warszawa
B2B or Employment contract
Polish and English (B2)
About the Team
Everyone is different, but we respect diversity and strive to make everyone feel comfortable. We complement each other perfectly and are a close-knit team of like-minded people who genuinely love what they do. In our daily work, we use agile methodology and appreciate the feedback culture. We are constantly improving our skills and acquiring new knowledge. We put clients at the centre of everything we do and listen attentively to understand their needs and objectives. Our common goal is to create a high-end product that meets the challenges of modern banking. Join us and find out what it’s like to work with brilliant people on the best solutions in the industry.
Currently we’re looking for a strong QA Engineer to work with us on improving quality and new features in our product.
We appreciate working together, discussing with customers about their problems or needs and product ideas for creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, testing it with customers, and getting it released.
If you want to have a direct impact on a product and develop communication platform with international range that means you are a right person to work with us!
What you’ll do:
- Creating test scenarios and test cases with a focus on automation
- Recording defects using bug tracking software (Jira), investigate and analyze each problem, track a status of defect and verify its resolution during the testing life cycle
- Execution of automation or manual tests, investigate, and analyze results
- Work with C#, Selenium, NUnit, RestSharp, Azure DevOps and XRay
- Being responsible for the quality, working closely together with scrum team members securing a high quality when we release new features
- Active participation in all SCRUM events, e.g., the sprint planning session and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team
- Continuously learning new things and eagerly sharing knowledge with others
Join us if you:
- Have gained a solid foundation in general IT knowledge
- Want to work in a high-testing-tempo environment and you’re not afraid to ditch unsuccessful product ideas and parts of the code (and move on without losing the passion to focus on growth)
- Have experience in Software Testing (Manual and/or Automated), System Test, Integration Test and/or User Acceptance Test is a plus
- Have solid knowledge of quality assurance web and mobile applications
- Care about whole application quality aspects
- Care about end-users and you’re interested in providing a solution that will solve their problems
- Are passionate about online products and you’re eager to test different product solutions
- Are eager to learn & share your knowledge among other testers in our Team
- Are ability to work in Team (SCRUM methodology), with proficient communication skills and responsibility
- Are someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken