About the Team
Everyone is different, but we respect diversity and strive to make everyone feel comfortable. We complement each other perfectly and are a close-knit team of like-minded people who genuinely love what they do. In our daily work, we use agile methodology and appreciate the feedback culture. We are constantly improving our skills and acquiring new knowledge. We put clients at the centre of everything we do and listen attentively to understand their needs and objectives. Our common goal is to create a high-end product that meets the challenges of modern banking. Join us and find out what it’s like to work with brilliant people on the best solutions in the industry.
What will you do as a Senior Android Developer?
- Design, maintain and foster code for the LiveBank platform to enhance the great experience for our customers
- Be a part of an autonomous, cross-skilled product team that consists of: Frontend Developers (web&mobile), Backend Developers, QA, and UX
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance of your deliverables
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation, and build robust test suites for your features
- Solving complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security
- Work with Android Studio, Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, NDK, JetPack Components with Android Architecture
- Support other developers with regards to code quality, security, maintainability and solution architecture
Join us if you:
- Have gained a solid foundation in general IT knowledge
- Want to work in a high-testing-tempo environment and you’re not afraid to ditch unsuccessful product ideas and parts of the code (and move on without losing the passion to focus on growth)
- Have strong experience with a frontend stack based on the newest stable version of Android Studio, Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, NDK, JetPack Components with Android Architecture
- Have solid knowledge of in implementing unit tests, integration tests and E2E
- Care about code and solution quality aspects
- Care about end-users and you’re interested in providing a solution that will solve their problems
- Are passionate about online products and you’re eager to test different product solutions (sometimes could be open-source dependencies and fixing problems at their core)
- Are eager to learn & share your knowledge among other developers in the company
- Are ability to work in team (SCRUM methodology), with proficient communication skills and responsibility.
- Are someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken