About the Team
Everyone is different, but we respect diversity and strive to make everyone feel comfortable. We complement each other perfectly and are a close-knit team of like-minded people who genuinely love what they do. In our daily work, we use agile methodology and appreciate the feedback culture. We are constantly improving our skills and acquiring new knowledge. We put clients at the centre of everything we do and listen attentively to understand their needs and objectives. Our common goal is to create a high-end product that meets the challenges of modern banking. Join us and find out what it’s like to work with brilliant people on the best solutions in the industry.
Currently we’re looking for a strong front-end developer to work with us on improving user experience and new features in our product.
We appreciate working together, discussing with customers about their problems or needs and product ideas for creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, testing it with customers, and getting it released.
If you want to have a direct impact on a product and develop communication platform with international range that means you are a right person to work with us!
What you’ll do:
- Design, maintain and foster code for the LiveBank platform to enhance the great experience for our customers
- Be a part of an autonomous, cross-skilled product team that consists of: Frontend Developers (web&mobile), Backend Developers, QA, and UX
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance of your deliverables
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation, and build robust test suites for your features
- Solving complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security
- Support other developers with regards to code quality, security, maintainability and solution architecture.
Join us if you:
- Have gained a solid foundation in general IT knowledge
- Want to work in a high-testing-tempo environment and you’re not afraid to ditch unsuccessful product ideas and parts of the code (and move on without losing the passion to focus on growth)
- Have strong experience (5+ years) with a frontend stack based on the newest stable version of React accompanied by Redux and Saga
- Care about code and solution quality aspects
- Care about end-users and you’re interested in providing a solution that will solve their problems
- Are someone for who the UI&UX are not just only mockups J
- Are passionate about online products and you’re eager to test different product solutions (sometimes could be open-source dependencies and fixing problems at their core)
- Are eager to learn & share your knowledge among other developers in the company
- Have high level of self-organization, ability to make your own decisions
- Are ability to work in team (SCRUM methodology), with proficient communication skills and responsibility
- Are team player attitude and great communications skills
- Are someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project